As a man, keeping your penis healthy and sweet is important for you and your partner. Your sexual organs are very valuable and must be cared for.
1. A clean penis is very important so, wash your penis with warm water at least twice a day. Clean the scrotum and under the penis shaft gently and scrub your scrotal sack too.
2. Leaving too much hair around the penis is not cool. During sex, the hair can cause cuts on the vaginal organs and even cause a crack in the condom. Also, hair around the base of the penis can be a breeding ground for boils and cause bad odour. So, it is necessary to shave or keep it short and clean.
3. Don’t pamper the penis too much, As soon as you notice an infection, boil, rashes, please get help immediately. Don’t overlook anything that grows around your sexual organ. It could be dangerous. You may seek medical advice immediately.
4. There are guys who wear one boxers for a whole week or even a month. It is bad. You need to change your boxers daily for health reasons and proper hygiene. Dirty boxers may give your penis a permanent bad smell.
5. Men, what you eat affects the taste of your semen or penile juice. You should eat healthy foods to have healthy juice. Avoid too much garlic, onion, alcohol, coffee and spicy foods. Eat fruits that are high in natural sugar, like oranges, apples, mangoes. And please, take honey too. They all make your sperm taste good to feed the egg for a healthy baby.
6. A woman’s face may need makeup but not your penis. Avoid using powder around the penis. If you do, especially after shaving, you might have to deal with serious irritations. The penis doesn’t need perfume to smell good so don’t spray perfume around your penis.
And for those who are not circumcised, in your case, please pull back the foreskin and wash underneath with warm water everyday. Always remember, a clean penis is mightier than Goliath’s sword. Guys, please go for a quick check up if you notice any changes around your scrotum. This could be a sign of prostrate cancer.